2003 주요저서 및 인터뷰
- "Major Findings and Policy Implications: Panel Discussion." Northeast Asian Economic Integration: Prospects for a Northeast Asian FTA, eds. Seoul: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy. Yangseon Kim, Chang Jae Lee, Dec 2003. 294-296.
- "The East Asian Economic Integration and Financial Cooperation." Searching For A Stable Currency Regime In East Asia. Tokyo: Institute for International Monetary Affairs, occasional paper 14, Nov, 2003. 21-29.
- "The Sociopolitical and Economic Agenda of South Korea." Global Governance: Enhancing Trilateral Cooperation. Seoul: The Trilateral Commission, 2003. 18-24.
- "Labour reform must be Seoul's priority." The Financial Times. Oct 1, 2003: 13.
- "Korea's Economic Restructuring and Agenda for the Future." FORCA Journal. Sep-Oct 2003: 10-12.
- "National Agenda Setting." KIEP Global Economy. Seoul: Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, Sep 2003.
- "Comments" A Vision for Economic Cooperation in East Asia: China, Japan, and Korea, eds. Lee-Jay Cho, Yoon Hyung Kim and Chung
- H. Lee. Seoul: Korea Development Institute, May 2003. Comments, p. 403-404.
- "The Rise of China and its Implications for Korea." Midas. volume 2, Apr 2003: 12-13.
- "The Global Economic Outlook and Business & Investment Opportunities for Overseas Koreans", co-authored with C. Fred Bergsten and Marcus Noland. The Korean Diaspora in the World Economy. eds. C. Fred Bergsten, Inbom Choi. Wahsington, D.C.:Institute for International Economics, Jan 2003.